We were excited to co-host FoNTRA FORUM in partnership with City Planning staff. The event was well attended and extended beyond the planned time.
The event included various presentations by city staff followed by three Q&A sessions at several intervals. Here is the agenda
- Opening remarks (Gregg Lintern, Chief Planner)
- Legislative changes (Bills 109 and 23)
- Toronto Local Appeal Body / Committee of Adjustment changes
- Housing Action Plan
- Expanding Housing Options in Neighbourhoods – Multi-plex
- Our Plan Toronto
- Closing (Cathie Macdonald, Geoff Kettel, Gregg Lintern)
The presentation material from the event can be found on the Resources page on our website.
The City has provided the Webex recording of the event .